Caring For Your Spray Tan
Before Your Spray Tan
- Wax or shave 24 hours prior to the spray tan
- Shower and exfoliate prior to the spray tan to remove dead skin cells and other product residue
- Do not apply moisturisers, body butters or oils to the skin
- Do not wear deodrant, lotions, perfumes or essential oils before or after the spray tan
- Wear loose and dark clothing with flip flops
After Your Spray Tan
- Do not touch your body while your spray tan is drying.
- Avoid activities that will make you perspire excessively for at least 24 hours.
- Do not use deodrant, perfumes or make up for 24 hours.
- Try and leave the spray tan to develop overnight if possible, but at least for 6 hours.
- After the waiting period has passed, shower using warm water only and do not wash your hair. Pat dry.
- Moisturise skin daily with an oil free moisturiser or tan extender to prolong the life of your tan and ensure an even fade off.